Wisconsin personal injury attorney Jeff Zirgibel has worked 15 years to help people injured or killed in accidents. His experience includes being mentored by preeminent Iowa personal injury attorney Nicholas Critelli. Jeff also worked at the Iowa Protection and Advocacy Agency helping individuals with disabilities that were injured due to someone else’s negligence. Jeff returned to Wisconsin in 1996 and has dedicated his entire practice to personal injury law litigating personal injury and wrongful death cases with and against Wisconsin personal injury attorneys for the plaintiff and defense that are recognized in Milwaukee Magazine and the Best Lawyers In America.
Attorney Zirgibel was honored as a “Super Lawyer” in the December 2009 issue of Milwaukee Magazine, as chosen by his peers and through independent research of Law & Politics. With all of Jeff’s trial experience he became Board Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy on July 21, 2003. He was one of the youngest lawyers in the country to ever receive that honor.
Throughout his career as a Wisconsin personal injury attorney, Jeff Zirgibel has focused only on personal injury and wrongful death cases. Such litigation has been primarily in Wisconsin, but has involved cases in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. His work for plaintiffs in personal injury matters has resulted in millions of dollars in settlements for his clients.
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice: Member Speakers Bureau; Medical Records Task Force; and Litigation Committee.
- State Bar of Wisconsin: Board of Governors
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
Selected Speeches & Lectures
- “Ethical Considerations in Personal Injury Litigation,” NBI, Inc., December 2007, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- “Intro to Law,” April 2, 2008, Marquette University
- “Reality Day.” Greendale High School 2006 to Present
- Wisconsin Lutheran High School Mock Trial Team, 2000-2002, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A., 1993
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 1996
- Member, Drake Law Journal Staff
- Member, Blackstone Inn of Court
- Member, Drake Law School Development Committee
- Member, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Student Attorney Drake Legal Clinic
- Merton Athletic Association: Board of Directors, Coach K-1 Soccer, Coach Pitch Baseball 5-6yr old League Director
- Menomonee Falls Community Chamber: Board of Directors, Chair Membership services committee
- YMCA coach: 4-5 year old Soccer, 5-6 year old basketball
- Oakwood Church, Delafield, WI
- Sharon Lynn Wilson Center for the Arts, Lead Sponsor for Wilson Center Golf Classic
- Lake Country Rotary
- Upwards Basketball K-1 Coach
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce