Top Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawyers – Weekend Safety
Milwaukee personal injury lawyers, Pasternak & Zirgibel, recommend safety steps for drivers in our community this Memorial Day weekend. This weekend there will be about 400 car crash deaths and 40,000 to 50,000 car accident injuries according to the National Safety Council.
Distracted drivers using phones, makeup, music, texting, etc. and impaired drivers due to alcohol, drugs, and exhaustion will be on our roads this weekend endangering the safety of our community. These crashes aren’t accidents. Try to protect yourself and your loved ones by following this advice:
- Reduce your speed. More speeding-related fatalities occur during the summer months than any other time of year.
- Refrain from using cell phones or devices – hands-free or handheld – when driving.
- Place children in age-appropriate safety seats.
- Use your seatbelt – remember “Click It or Ticket” law enforcement is right now.
- Designate a sober driver or take alternate transportation if you consume alcohol. Do not get behind the wheel. Impairment begins with the first dink.
- Drive defensively and exercise caution, especially during bad weather.
Pasternak & Zirgibel, S.C. is consistently honored by peers and clients in lists of the top personal injury lawyers in Milwaukee. Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Milwaukee Magazine, Martindale-Hubbell, CNI Newspapers, and M Milwaukee Magazine all rate Pasternak & Zirgibel as top Milwaukee personal injury lawyers.