Wisconsin personal injury attorney Jeff Zirgibel has worked 19 years to help people injured or killed in accidents. His experience includes being mentored by preeminent Iowa personal injury attorney Nicholas Critelli. Jeff also worked at the Iowa Protection and Advocacy Agency helping individuals with disabilities that were injured due to someone else’s negligence. Jeff returned to Wisconsin in 1996 and has dedicated his entire practice to personal injury law litigating personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Attorney Zirgibel has been honored as one of the Top 50 “Super Lawyers” in Milwaukee Magazine, as chosen by his peers and through independent research. With all of Jeff’s trial experience he has been Dual-Board Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist and Pretrial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He was one of the youngest lawyers in the country to ever receive that honor. He is ranked as one of Milwaukee's "Leading Lawyers" in M Milwaukee Lifestyle Magazine, is an AV® Preeminent rated attorney, and is honored in the most recent edition as one of the "Best Lawyers in America."
Throughout his career as a Wisconsin personal injury attorney, Jeff Zirgibel has focused only on personal injury and wrongful death cases. Such litigation has been primarily in Wisconsin, but has involved cases in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. His work for plaintiffs in personal injury matters has resulted in millions of dollars in settlements for his clients, including a recent car accident case involving a family with severe injuries that settled for $1,557,500.00.
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice: Member Speakers Bureau; Medical Records Task Force; and Litigation Committee.
- State Bar of Wisconsin: Board of Governors
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- "Ethical Considerations in Personal Injury Litigation," NBI, Inc., December 2007, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- "Intro to Law," 2008, Marquette University
- "Reality Day," 2006 to 2011, Greendale High School
- "Legal Realities of Turning 18," 2012, Brookfield East High School
- Wisconsin Lutheran High School Mock Trial Team, 2000-2002, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A., 1993
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 1996
- Member, Drake Law Journal Staff
- Member, Blackstone Inn of Court
- Member, Drake Law School Development Committee
- Member, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Student Attorney Drake Legal Clinic
- Merton Athletic Association: President, Board of Directors, Coach K-1 Soccer, Coach 7-8yr old Baseball, Coach Pitch Baseball 5-6yr old League Director
- Menomonee Falls Community Chamber: Board of Directors, Chair Membership services committee
- YMCA coach: 4-5 year old Soccer, 5-6 year old basketball
- Oakwood Church, Delafield, WI
- Brookfield Soccer Association: Coach U8
- Sharon Lynn Wilson Center for the Arts, Lead Sponsor for Wilson Center Golf Classic
- Lake Country Rotary
- Upwards Basketball: K-1 Coach, 2-3 Coach
- Lake Country Chiefs: Board of Directors
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce